Why offshore property management works
NuuMoon has been helping property management companies across 4 countries to offshore all or parts of their workload for more than 10 years. We know what works and how to get it done.
To successfully offshore work it must have the following 4 characteristics
Are parts of your property management work completed in a similar way each time they are done?
- Chasing rent arrears
- Posting of new and or vacant properties on the web
- Instruction to contractors to fix issues at a property
If some or all of this work is done in a similar way each time it is completed, it is right fit for offshoring.
Are parts of your property management tasks completed on a recurring basis? Should be done multiple times each hour, day, week or on a regular basis?
- Enter daily expenses
- Reconcile bank and credit card statements
- Daily Invoicing
- New applicant processing
- Daily accounting (income, expense, reconciliation)
If some or all of these tasks are done repeatedly, then it is the right fit for offshoring. We can add immediate value.
3. Lesser complexity
Are parts of your property management tasks relatively straight forward?
- Daily scheduling of viewings
- Enter new tenant application
- Daily reference checking
- Ongoing data entry of new and existing properties
- If some or all of these tasks are less complex at your company, we can add immediate value
If some or all of these tasks are fairly straight forward, then it is the right fit for offshoring. We can add immediate value.
4. Location neutral
Can parts of your property management tasks be done from any location?
Some components of property management require ‘live’ physical attendance i.e. viewings, key handover and inspections. These cannot be offshored. However, bulk of the property management tasks can be done from anywhere.
- Receiving emails, calls, faxes or texts from tenants
- Accounting and bookkeeping
- Insurance claim processing
- 24/7 or after hours call handling
- Scheduling and coordinating property viewings with potential tenants
- Chasing rental payments
- Tenant application processing and screening
- Posting new or vacant properties on the web/advertising
If you recognize that these property management tasks can be done from any location, NuuMoon can add immediate value.
This is why offshoring property management works really well. We think you will agree that property management is an excellent fit for offshoring..!